Monday, May 24, 2010

I have a plant that is growing would like to know if it is a shrub? It looks like my shrubs & has yellow buds?

I planted seeds last fall from my shrubs and these came up. They look like beginner shrubs but they have a yellow bloom at the end of each stem. the leaves are pointed needles like on my shrubs but my shrubs dont flower. I am stumped and think this might be some other type of flower and it just resembles shrubs.

I have a plant that is growing would like to know if it is a shrub? It looks like my shrubs %26amp; has yellow buds?
This question has gone a week without an answer. Chances are that it is what you think it is, expecially since you planted the seeds. Without a picture, it is impossible for anyone to give you a definitive anwer. You may want to post a photo to the web and provide a link and resubmit your question.





Good luck with your gardening.


No comments:

Post a Comment