Monday, May 11, 2009

What are those flowers on the yellow cabs? (New Yorkers only)?

I've noticed that alot of the yellow cabs in NYC have had their hood adorned with flowers. I'm assuming that this is some sort of advertising, but what is it an advertisement of? I'm extremely curious to know, anyone with any information would be greatly appreaciated! Thanks in advance.

What are those flowers on the yellow cabs? (New Yorkers only)?
http://www.yellowcabnyc.com/yellow-cabs-...
Reply:It's part of some 'garden' project. Based on 33rd street, I think, I used to pass it, basically I saw that people go into a large space on ground level and paint those stickers, anyone can do it, it's volounteer, some dude posted a link above me, that's probably it.





I thought it would be a nice date. Want to go?


No comments:

Post a Comment