Saturday, November 19, 2011

The flowers have fallen off my orchid & the stem is a little yellow, have I killed it? How do I make it better

There really isn't enough information to be able to tell you what is wrong. It could be that your orchid is finished flowering and the stalk is dying back in which case you can just cut it off. It could be that you are over watering it in which case you need to cut back on the water. If the leaves of your orchid are wrinkled and creased as well as the stalk turning yellow then you are not watering enough. We need more information on how you've been caring for it and if you've done anything different to it lately like repotting, moving it to a new location, or feeding it. We also need to what kind of Orchid it is to be able to help you better.

The flowers have fallen off my orchid %26amp; the stem is a little yellow, have I killed it? How do I make it better
depends on the specie.some orchids.re -flower on shoots.others flower on new shoots every year.borrow a book from library.
Reply:orchids bloom once per year.


No comments:

Post a Comment